● Practice social distancing (6 feet away) and limit your participation in schools, meetings, worship services and other public gatherings.
● Implement environmental surface cleaning measures in homes, businesses, and other locations, including frequently touched surfaces and objects, i.e., tables, doorknobs, toys, desks, and computer keyboards. Use regular household cleaning spray or wipes as recommended by CDC.
● Stay at home as much as possible and avoid large crowds.
● Make sure you have access to several weeks of medications and supplies in case you need to stay home for prolonged periods of time.
● When you go out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact (6 feet away) and wash your hands often.